Pages

Sunday 13 March 2016

Tiny Easter Flowers

Hi! I've been like a woman possessed, making Easter cards today! I'm going to the NEC Hobbycrafts show on Thursday, so I feel like I have to make lots of cards before I go, to justify all the new stuff I am going to 'need' to buy on Thursday...

I love this image, and although I thought it would be a nightmare to colour, it was actually quite therapeutic! I love all the tiny flowers :)




I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

Cupcake Inspirations:

My Time To Craft: "Flowers"

Creative Inspirations: "Pretty Projects"



4 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

Kat W said...

Ooooh, that looks lovely to colour and you have done such a beautiful job with it...the sparkle looks gorgeous too :-)
Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations!
Kat x

Tanja said...

looove that image - you turned it into something so very beautiful - thanks for sharing your project at Cupcake Inspirations

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous image! Reminds me of a Zentangle! Great coloring! So glad you were inspired by our Rainbow theme challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
Debbie, DT Sweetie