Pages

Saturday 28 January 2017

Vases of Spring Flowers

Hi! Here are a couple of cards I made today, using different colour schemes.

I added white centres to the flowers with Nuvo Drops, but strangely the dots have taken on some colour from the flowers. I'm thinking maybe the ink wasn't completely dry when I added the drops, although the card was dry enough to punch the flowers. So the centres aren't as bright as I'd intended, but I quite like the effect!




I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

Hand Stamped Sentiments:
 The Card Concept:






I'm entering this one in the following challenges:




Ingredients:
Vase digi from Vectorstock
Small Flower Punch
Artistry Ink pads: Fall Fiesta
Adirondack Ink: Cranberry, Mountain Rose, Aqua, Denim, Stream
Nuvo Crystal Drops: White


12 comments:

PJ said...

Lovely cards, Great idea to create them in a couple color choices, they take on such a different look. I really like the first, it seems so vibrant and bold. I also like that the white dots took on the background color, Makes it look like you blended it that way on purpose.
My first time here visiting.. You have a great blog.
pjs-projects.blogspot.com

Jenni's Jems said...

I like the effect that the centre's have and I just plain love the cards simple but sooo elegant!x

sandie said...

I really love this intricate design and love the pops of colour. Thanks for joining Time Out

Stampin by Genny said...

I love both versions of your card. I also love they are simple but stunning. Thank you for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Susanne Vargas said...

These cards are so sweet! Love the little lowers in both color combos but right now, in this cold season I am leaning a bit more towards the warm and cheerful pinks and oranges!

Anita in France said...

So very pretty in both colour combo's ... there's a lovely, soft, delicate oriental feel to them ... fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

Debbie said...

love both these cards - you are very clever and im very jealous debs

Maureen said...

I love seeing it in both warm and cool colours! It totally works for both! Thanks for joining us over on the Card Concept!

maureen cross said...

Clean and simple, lovely!!

Gerrina said...

Your card looks beautiful in both colours!

Gerrina said...

I forgot to say Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

inkedx2 said...

This is a beautiful clean & simple card. Thanks for joining us at HSS!

Robbie