Pages

Saturday 27 January 2018

Pink Painted Harvest Flowers

Hi! Here's another card I made with my new SU set. I love these flowers! I wanted to try them in pink, inspired by the current Card Concept challenge, but then I saw the Cupcake Inspirations challenge, and decided to try using those colours - I would never have thought about putting them together before, but I love how the card has turned out! I used Stickles for a bit of sparkle in the centre of the flowers.




I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

Cupcake Inspirations:
The Card Concept: (CAS, inspired by the pink flowers)
Unicorn Challenge: 'Anything Goes'


Ingredients:
Stamps from Stampin' Up! 'Summer Silhouettes' set
'Birthday Wishes' sentiment from Woodware 'Daisy Panel'
Distress Oxide Ink pads: Picked Raspberry, Antique Linen, Black Soot
Stickles: Star Dust


5 comments:

Julie Gearinger said...

Wow, so Pretty in Pink! Love your blossoms and the sparkly centers! Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept :-)

Sandy said...

Very pretty! I have this stamp set too and it is beautiful in pink. Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges.
- Sandy, DT

Indy's Designs said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Hugs,
Debbie

Lady Joyful said...

Love the pink flowers! Really pretty. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

O love how you used this stamp set! Just so pretty!!!! I have this set, so I feel a CASE coming on! Thanks for sharing with us here at the Card Concept!